The tube motor has been the standard drive unit for glasshouse roller screens for many years now. Our maintenance-free tube motors can be used in roof, wall and twin-roll screen systems. Our motors' compact size make them ideal for integration into the winding tube, minimizing the installation space needed. The type of tube motor required depends on the screen's length and roll-up height, as well as the screen material used.
Combined with a EP guiding carriage and guiding profile, the tube motors can be mounted either on the left or right side of the roller system.
EP Tube Motor Eplus®
Our Tube Motors ´Eplus´ are extremely suitable for humid environments, where water resistance is a prime consideration. TheEP Tube Motor Eplus features a high water resistance (IP55: protected against water jets), which is a major improvement over conventional tube motors (IP44).
The RB50Eplus and RB120 Eplus are equipped with a sensitive and intelligent electronic limit switch system. This limit switch system counts approx. 25,000 pulses per minute. The integrated pulse counter allows the system to switch off the tube motor when it reaches the end positions or safely deactivates the tube motor in the event of an overload. Thanks to the switch components in the new electronic limit switch system, it's possible to connect multiple tube motors in parallel.
- Space-saving design for minimal loss of light
- Suitable for installation in humid spaces
- Ideal for tightly-stretched wall screens
- High protection rating of IP55
- Suitable for 50 and 63 mm roller tubes
- Built-in limit switch system
- Near-silent operation and maintenance-free
- Overload protection and overheating protectio
- Seamless connection with guiding system
- Easy to install